AUTHOR: Beth TITLE: DATE: 6/13/2002 11:32:00 PM ----- BODY:
"Boston Globe, City Desk." "Hi, is this the right number to call about the editorial page?" "Uh, no." "OK, well, maybe you can answer a question for me, then." "Okay." "If I wrote an editorial, would the Globe publish it on the Editorial Page?" "Again, that's up to them. This is the Metro-Region section. We're a news section. We have nothing to do with Editorial besides being in the same building." "Uh..." "Your best bet would be to call 617-929-3025 tomorrow." "Could I call them tonight?" "No one's at that page after business hours. You should call them then." "Okay. What time are business hours again?" "8 am to 5 pm. You know, like, during the day?" "Okay, Thanks." ::click:: Mike: Looks like I need to "liberate" your newsroom. I'm not all muscles and crew cut like Steve though... Me: Send Steve Phillips. Send him now. Mike: hehehe..."Excuse me, ma'am im sending a liberator over..." "A liberator, huh?" "Yes. You see, your house seems to be overrun with stupidity...we must liberate you and it."
--------