AUTHOR: Beth TITLE: DATE: 7/28/2002 08:07:00 PM ----- BODY:
I'm having blog constipation today. I think I blogged myself out the past two days. I need a hug. Ever have one of those days? Where you just need a hug? When anyone on the street, or in the office, would do if only they wouldn't file a restraining order afterward? Eh. I'll shut up now. Andy's Blog about cell phones is a lot better than this one's going to be, kids. The sooner you face it, the sooner I can help you. About the only thing that happened today is that I called the Boston Police to ask about an officer who'd been injured tonight in Southie. "Hey, we heard something about a cop who broke his hand?" I asked the PIO who answered at BPD Operations. A pause. A dark, glowering pause. "How about, a police officer who broke his hand?" Officer Boyle asked acidly. Squee!!! Did I mention I need a hug?
--------