AUTHOR: Beth TITLE: DATE: 11/13/2003 08:25:00 PM ----- BODY:
Just checking in.
(This picture is appropriate in many ways)
First of all, this is awesome. Second of all, see The Matrix: Revolutions. But only if, unlike the gentleman sitting beside me when I saw it in the theater last Friday, you have two brain cells to rub together. Third of all, as Andy so eloquently put it, life has been happening, and there are many things going on around me right now that, while hilarious stories, are not suitable for blogging purposes at this time. Maybe one day, my young padawans, but not today. Plus I'm too fucking tired. Fourth and lastly, I have but one question to ask of my dear sister: what in the name of holy hell are "blackmeats"? And now there are many bitter, bitter snipes at various aspects of life that leap to mind as I contemplate my closing lines, but for now, I will leave them be. I'm just letting anyone who's concerned know that I am still, in fact, alive. Barely.
--------