AUTHOR: Beth TITLE: DATE: 12/04/2003 12:20:00 PM ----- BODY:
Groaners Steve the engineer to me: How can you tell when a Ukrainian is at a cockfight? Alex the engineer to Steve: Hey. Steve to me: Alex is Ukrainian, you see. Me: I see. Steve to me: So, do you know how you can tell when a Ukranian is at a cockfight? Me: No, how? Steve: He's the one with the duck. Me: ... Steve: How can you tell when an Italian is at a cockfight? Me: I don't know, how? Steve: He's the one betting on the duck. Me: Ah. Steve: How can you tell when the mafia's at the cockfight. Me: The duck wins. Steve: That's right! How'd you know??!?!?! A little while later... Steve: Three actors are auditioning to play musical composers in movies about their lives. The first audition is to play Mozart. Jean-Claude Van Damme says, "He was Austrian, I am Belgian, it's almost the same thing. I'll take him." The second audition is for Wagner. Sylvester Stallone says "Oh, I want this guy. I like his strong martial music." And then Arnold Schwarzenegger, who's the last one left, says "I'll be Bach." Me: ::groan:: Alex the Ukrainian: Wait, I don't get it.
--------