AUTHOR: Beth TITLE: DATE: 3/21/2004 12:25:00 PM ----- BODY:
Commentary from Kyla:
Hey...it's that time of night where no sleeping is occurring, and I thought I'd drop you a line to tell you that your site has been particularly gut-busting lately. The concert story was epic goodness. It sounds sadistic, but I didn't want it to end, I wanted it to be a long story about every dumb retard on the planet, because there are just so many of them. But it sucks that you were the brunt of it though. Supposedly stuff like that builds character (like tactless old people, or brushing your teeth with baking soda). It sure builds something, but I think it is the psychokinetic ability to someday burn people to a crisp via laserbeams shot from our eyes. The rage boiling and finding direction, etc. I'll talk to you later.
--------