AUTHOR: Beth TITLE: DATE: 8/23/2004 10:55:00 AM ----- BODY:
declaration no i am not writing for you soft fat girl with the limpid eyes accusing me from the mirror no i am not writing for you hard jawed male flint and tinder sparking me to silence no i am not writing for you sulking petulance creeping like choking vines admiring my bark as you eat me alive no i am not writing for you high school picture on the mantle no words will let me achieve your weight no i am not writing for you kajillion eyes inside the computer keyboard i i i i i over and over again no i am not writing for you heckler in the front row sadistic hairspray girl vicious friend in need clumping eyeshadow stained tupperware bowl i am not writing for you, distractions i am not writing for you i am not living for you i am trying to ride on my own magic and someday someone else will love you enough to tell you the truth
--------