AUTHOR: Beth TITLE: DATE: 9/30/2004 09:07:00 PM ----- BODY:

My Mom Kicks Ass

Me: sometimes i just feel like things are never going to work out Me: like i'm just on this hamster wheel Mom: I hope you can get a good night's sleep and that tomorrow things will seem a little brighter (I know that's Pollyanna, but I really do hope that!) Me: yeah a lot of this is probably just my uterus talking Mom: I'm sure that's a factor! Mom: can one tell one's uterus to shut up? Mom: or is that anatomically impossible? Me: yes, but it doesn't get you anywhere Mom: sort of like "go fuck yourself" is impossible? Me: lol Me: right Me: but you can still say it if, you know, it makes you feel better Mom: guess it's time for me to go to bed when I'm using "strong language" on the screen Me: LOL Me: classic Me: i'm posting it on my blog :-* Mom: if you put it on the blog, don't say I said it! Me: of course i will! Me: i won't post your screen name Mom: nooooo Me: i won't post your screenname Me: it's not funny unless they know it's my mom saying it Mom: I should hope not! Mom: good night sweetie Me: ok night mom Mom: ttyl Me: ttyl
--------