AUTHOR: Beth TITLE: Exchange DATE: 12/15/2004 03:07:00 PM ----- BODY:
Me: Hey...I saw this on my desk. What's it for? Person Who Shall Remain Unidentified: Oh, we're changing our policies on managing attendance next year, so that's just your personalized form. Me: Oh, ok. So I don't need to do anything with it? PWSRU: Why would you need to do anything with it? Me: Um. I dunno...I thought there might be a problem with my vacation time, or something. PWSRU: (incredibly defensive) I don't do hidden messages, okay, Beth? If there was a problem, I would've let you know. Me: Okay! I just wanted to make sure that-- PWSRU: I don't do hidden messages. Me: Right, I'm not saying you do, it's just-- PWSRU: I don't do hidden messages. I'm not like that. Okay? Really. Me: Okay. I just wanted to clarify-- PWSRU: I just want to make sure you know that. Me: Okay, well, I guess I'll go back to my desk now and poke out my own eyes with my letter opener.
Okay, everything except that last part. You know, I never found Dilbert funny until a couple of months ago. Now? Story of my fucking life.
--------