AUTHOR: Beth TITLE: Story of My Life DATE: 12/03/2004 07:40:00 PM ----- BODY:
"In fact, this whole entry, considering that it is the first one in what seems like a rather long time, will probably be rather weak on narrative closure. If you don't use those telling-a-story, beginning-middle-and-end muscles every day, they atrophy. And then you will be like me! You will be a floppy stick insect having a seizure and flailing around in the middle of Microsoft Word, not knowing what to type next! You will be all staccato and disjointed! You will be speeding away on a sugar/caffeine high and your boss will come into your office to ask What are we going to do about these deadlines that are rapidly approaching, and about the fact that there is too much work and not enough people to do the work. And you will say Gosh I do not know! I guess magical fairies will have to do the work! Because look at me! I am high as a kite and it should be obvious to all that I am completely incompetent right now!" (Mimi Smartypants)
--------