AUTHOR: Beth TITLE: Take this Job and Shove It DATE: 12/06/2004 10:30:00 AM ----- BODY:
Fuck, I hate work sometimes, like when I come in on the coldest morning of the year so far and discover that either the heat in this building is broken or they're just too cheap to turn it up to humane levels...but either way, I'm sitting here working in my coat, and thank God I wore my Gore-Tex today, because everything not covered by my coat is STILL fucking freezing... One of the engineers who gets in early told me that when he first came in, he could see his breath. Inside. Fuck everybody. Oh, and if one more goddamn person comes by, leers at me over my fucking cubicle and fucking asks me, "Hey, are you cold?" and then chuckles at themselves like they're the just the funniest person they ever did know, well, I might end up force-feeding someone their own eyeballs. Just as a warning.
--------