AUTHOR: Beth TITLE: Bridezilla DATE: 1/11/2005 10:02:00 PM ----- BODY:
Kellie [talking about going on a blind date]: I mean I'm not planning on marrying this kid Me: if you do? please wear this dress. Kellie: AHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Kellie: ::Guffaw::!!! Me: lol Kellie: just for you honey Me: sweet!!! Kellie: but remember, I get to pick out the bridesmaids dresses Me: might i suggest...this? Kellie: naw I want to wear that one Kellie: you can wear the fringe nightmare Me: no, i want this one. combination wedding dress and sleeping bag. Me: i will have a survivalist wedding Kellie: wtf?! Kellie: who thought that was a good idea?! Tell me. Who?!! Me: or...drumroll... Me: charo's wedding dress Kellie: Oh dear sweet Jesus Me: k one more? Kellie: What in the name of all that is holy Kellie: k Me: homina homina homina Me: hard to tell what look she's going for: cambodian temple or yardsale christmas ornament
--------