AUTHOR: Beth TITLE: Cancer Horoscope for week of January 27, 2005 DATE: 1/27/2005 11:41:00 AM ----- BODY:
Global warming makes me sad. I'm opposed to it, and I wish we humans would take more drastic measures to minimize our role in it. But I also have to admit that part of me enjoys some of its consequences. The growing season is getting longer: I can eat the first green beans from my garden before the first day of spring. The weather is more consistently finer: My wintertime bike trips to the top of the mountain rarely freeze my eyelashes, as they once did. Sometimes I can even stroll on the beach in shorts in January. Your assignment in the coming week, Cancerian, is to do what I've done: Find something redemptive about an aspect of our rapidly changing world that normally makes you crazy.
This week?!? Try, "in life".
--------