AUTHOR: Beth TITLE: Oh, Yeah DATE: 1/08/2005 01:48:00 PM ----- BODY:
I should probably announce this here, too:
From: Adam Pachter Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 14:46:40 -0800 (PST) Subject: Re: red sox anthology To: Beth Hey Beth, Happy New Year! I wanted to thank you again for letting me use "Heirloom" in my Red Sox anthology. It's a great story and a really strong contribution to the book. Today I'm happy to report some even better news -- I have a publisher! The anthology, currently titled "Fenway Fiction: Short Stories from Red Sox Nation," will be put out by Rounder Books, which is located in Cambridge, and they are aiming for a September release, which should catch the Hub at the height of playoff fever and also ensure the book is on shelves in time for the holiday shopping season. A portion of the proceeds will also be going to the Red Sox Foundation, so hopefully the book will also do some good for the community. I'll let you know more details as I have them. But for now I just hope you're as excited as I that your story will be part of the first all-fiction anthology devoted to the Sox! Adam
--------