AUTHOR: Beth TITLE: You Coax the Blues Right Out of the Horn, Meme DATE: 1/04/2005 02:08:00 PM ----- BODY:
The Mindless Sheep Survey
Last Cigarette:This morning...god I need another one.
Last Alcoholic Drink:Saturday night
Last Car Ride:This morning...have to do another one soon. Or is that the last time I rode in a car? Instead of driving? That would be never. Never ever. I was born driving the car.
Last Kiss:This morning before I left for work. Kissed sleeping Stephen on the brow. Wish I hadn't then had to leave.
Last Good Cry:Is there such a thing as a good cry? Me crying is usually a state of extreme emergency.
Last Library Book:Probably the one that resulted in a message on my parents' answering machine (the last number my hometown library had for me) that used the word "unacceptable." Or maybe it was the interlibrary loan gone totally awry. Either way, me and the library anymore? Not so much. That whole giving the books back thing just doesn't work for me right now.
Last book bought:God, which one was the most recent? Whichever one it was, it's in that gigantic stack now, isn't it?
Last Book Read:The Time Traveler's Wife. Good, but somewhat problematic.
Last Movie Seen in Theatres:The Incredibles. Good stuff.
Last Movie Rented:Saved. Pretty cool, not totally what I expected.
Last Cuss Word Uttered:Motherfucker. Have to say it at least once a day. Also shit. I love me some swear words.
Last Beverage Drank:Diet Coke. Blasted vending machine is out of the syrupy goodness.
Last Food Consumed:Potato chips (small-assed ripoff vending machine bag), Campbell's chicken selects soup to go or whatever freakin microwave thing, aforementioned Diet Coke. At my desk. Because do I get lunch breaks? Uh uh. Dental insurance? Not that either. But all the vending machine food I can possibly ingest? Totally. Bitterness? Not at all.
Last Crush:On Red Sox pitcher Keith Foulke. Damn that boy fine.
Last Phone Call:Work-related.
Last TV Show Watched:Cold Case Files on A & E. I love gory forensic shows. And gory medical shows. And gory shows in general.
Last Time Showered:Last night. I've officially decided to shower at night, now, instead of trying to haul my fat ass out of bed in the morning.
Last Shoes Worn:Block-heeled, black, work-type shoes. Still wearing them, actually. Saucy!
Last CD Played:"Random Chaos" CD I received in Saturday night's Yankee swap. During the week I mostly listen to the radio.
Last Item Bought:That goddamn Diet Coke again.
Last Download:"100 Years" by Five for Fighting. I am obsessed--OBSESSED--with that motherfucking song. There. I said motherfucking. Feels good, doesn't it. Motherfucking.
Last Annoyance:My job. Big time.
Last Disappointment:My job. Again.
Last Soda Drank:Oh, jesus christ.
Last Thing Written:Oh, jesus christ.
Last Key Used:.
Last Words Spoken:"Mind fuck." Seriously.
Last Sleep:Last night.
Last Ice Cream Eaten:Last night.
Last Chair Sat In:This one. This one right here. I'm growing to the chair like that news story about the 600 pound woman whose skin grafted to her couch and she had to be removed by forklift and cut off the couch but she died. Yeah.
Last Webpage Visited:Chumbo's Treefort, where I got linked to this nefarious quiz.
CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!
--------