AUTHOR: Beth TITLE: Blog Interviews, Part V DATE: 2/10/2005 01:23:00 PM ----- BODY:
Dan from Obscurorant: How did you get into blogging? A friend bought me the domain name as joke. Things kind of snowballed from there. What do you think was your best post ever? Hard to say - not many that I think are that good to begin with. MY personal favorite is this one. What is your favorite blog, other than your own? Changes from week to week. Lately I've really been liking The Comics Curmudgeon. Does your blog have a main theme or goal? Ostensibly, no. But then a constant reader will notice the same themes - movies, books, Red Sox - being played over and over. Do those in your personal life know about your blog? Why or why not? Yes they do. Hell, somebody's gotta read the damn thing. In general, do you think blogging has a greater social value? Perhaps - but mot as much as certain self-satisfied bloggers think. Lastly, what do you think of my blog? Well, I found you through Cursed to First, so that's my favorite of your blog empire. *It should also be noted: Dan has the absolute best blogroll I've seen anywhere. He's led me to so many of the great blogs out there. Thanks, Dan.
--------