AUTHOR: Beth TITLE: Blog Interviews, Part VI DATE: 2/11/2005 06:09:00 AM ----- BODY:
Stephen from Chumbo's Treefort: How did you get into blogging? Friend told me about blogging a few years ago. I'm such an exhibitionist, anyway :) What do you think was your best post ever? http://www.pumpkinking.net/2003/09/sunday-night-september-14th-was.html What is your favorite blog, other than your own? http://joanneslife.blogspot.com Does your blog have a main theme or goal? My goal is to cause others to think I am publicly embarrassing myself, while in fact, I am slowly but assuredly wasting precious moments of their life. Then I'll launch my master plan... narcissistic exhibitionism on cable access. Do those in your personal life know about your blog? Why or why not? Some do, some don't. Some care, some don't [same order]. Question is... do I care if they know? Not really... I'm just too damned dead sexy. In general, do you think blogging has a greater social value? Greater social value? Greater than what? Pushing a shopping cart around downtown, with a garbage bag full of cans, and a cardboard sign claiming love for my lord Jesus Harriet Christ, while I sip Old English from an old leather shoe? Yeah... probably greater social value than that. Lastly, what do you think of my blog? It has too many links to narcissistic savants like me. Also, purple is my favorite color. So you rool.
--------