AUTHOR: Beth TITLE: Blog Interviews, Part X DATE: 2/11/2005 06:33:00 AM ----- BODY:
Tory from Jenny Turpish Slapped Me: How did you get into blogging? It took me a long time to think of my site as a blog. First (summer of 2001) it was just a place to put wacky pictures and articles I'd done, and then I got it organized so it was easy to update, and it was all downhill from there. What do you think was your best post ever? Ooh. The Oregon Trail post pwns pretty hard. Otherwise I can't pick favorites. What is your favorite blog, other than your own? I like inpassing.org and Cleolinda's (auteur of Movies in 15 Minutes). I also spend some time with Homestar Runner, Penny Arcade, PvP Online and the Fark. Probably too much time. Does your blog have a main theme or goal? Mwwwrrr, not really. There are themes of being a big dirty hippie who eats too much and has family malfunctions, but too often the posts are just whatever flops into my head. Do those in your personal life know about your blog? Why or why not? Friends, yes; family, no. I can't resist showing people the Casting Call pages, but I think there's too much sideways insight into my life for my family to see. Weird but true. In general, do you think blogging has a greater social value? Erm. Every "you sux0r" post gives me a little more character. Lastly, what do you think of my blog? Let me give it a look-see. I'll bet it's a wacky good time.
--------