AUTHOR: Beth TITLE: The Storehouse You Find DATE: 2/21/2005 11:27:00 AM ----- BODY:
I was meditating on your horoscope as I rode my bike up the hill in a misty rain. "Give me a sign," I prayed to the grey-yellow sky. "What do Cancerians need to know?" As I pedaled over the last hump and reached the top, a spectacular response materialized--a five-alarm fire of a rainbow. To my further amazement, I saw where one end of it landed: on the rusty metal roof of a shack in a horse pasture not too far away. I threw down my bike and dashed to it. There were slats missing in the shack's walls, so I could peer inside. I saw a black metal safe in the middle of the room, surrounded by wisps of straw and chained to a u-shaped pipe that disappeared into the floor. I knew I had obtained the oracle you needed--a rough metaphor for the uncanny fate awaiting you. My intuition told me there'll be one difference between my experience and yours: Whereas I had no legal right to whatever was in the safe, you can and should gain access to the storehouse you find.
--Free Will Astrology
--------