AUTHOR: Beth TITLE: If... DATE: 3/22/2005 04:25:00 PM ----- BODY:
Another meme:
1. If you were to be stranded on a desert island and could only have one piece of music to listen to, what would it be? Nine Inch Nails' The Fragile 2. If you had to eat in only one restaurant for the rest of your life, which one would you pick? Chili's in Nashua...my friends and I are kind of working on making this a reality anyway. 3. If you could eliminate one thing you do in the bathroom each day, what would it be? Virtually everything. I wish I could just roll out of bed and be on my way to work. 4. If you could choose the way you will die, what would it be? In some kind of fantastic explosion that makes the news. 5. If you could have a secret camera in any one room in the world, what room would it be in? The Patriots' locker room (Not just for perverted reasons, either. I want to know what really goes on on that team, what Bill Belichik really says to them behind closed doors. Although, yeah, I would like to see about 98% of those guys in the buff--I won't lie.) 6. If you had to choose the single biggest mistake you've made in your life, what would it be? I don't have a clear answer for this. What has happened has happened, and that's just all there is to it. 7. If you had to pick the worst sexual experience of your life, what would it be? Probably a guy I kissed in high school who kissed like he was trying to chew my tongue off. 8. If you could solve one unsolved crime from history, which would it be? The Zodiac Murders. 9. If you had to name the most important invention in history, what would it be? Language. 10. If you were given a racehorse, what would you name it? GirlAnachronism 11. If you were to become the sex slave of a person from history, who would you pick? The young Henry VIII. I've heard he was quite a sexpot, and being the King's mistress has its definite perks. 12. If you could eliminate one of your pet peeves, which would it be? Eliminate the source, or eliminate the fact that it's a pet peeve? I guess I would eliminate my distaste for all noises people make with their mouths besides talking: smacking their lips, chewing, snoring, etc. Would make it easier to sleep in the same room as people, for instance. 13. If you could have the world's largest collection of one thing, what would it be? Money? Nah, probably books. No, actually, money. 14. If you had to murder someone, how would you do it? Depends on the circumstances. If it were for my own gain or to accomplish something, I would research it well beforehand to try to elude forensic detection. If I just went berserk, the nearest blunt object would probably do. 15. If you had to have been any dictator or tyrant in history, who would you have been? Catherine the Great or Queen Elizabeth I.
--------