AUTHOR: Beth TITLE: Meme Again DATE: 3/01/2005 04:41:00 PM ----- BODY:
The First Five Movie/TV Quotes that come into your head (must be from different movies/shows).
1. "Whatever I FEEL like doing, GOSH!!" 2. "I...I could burn down the building..." 3. "...and rubbin', son, is racin'." 4. "DIE! I want ye to DIE!" 5. "Ah, Venice."
Quick! What are they from?

1) Napoleon Dynamite. I know. It's not "cool" to like this movie anymore. Bite me.

2) Office Space. Milton says it...repeatedly.

3) Days of Thunder. I've never actually seen this movie. Figure that one out.

4) Braveheart. Robert the Bruce screams this at his leprous father for forcing him to betray William Wallace on the battlefield.

5) Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. I think. Either way Harrison Ford says it just before getting it on with the blonde bimbo he's with.

Via Sheila, as usual.
--------